So you’re a business owner who’s been affected by the economic slowdown brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. By the same token, you could also be looking to hang on and keep your business going. In fact, you see yourself acquiring a new ride to help grow your trade. For this, Hyundai Asia Resources Inc offers the H-100.
But why the H-100, you ask? HARI gives you 10 reasons with its Biga10 list. These include:
- The H-100 is now social distancing ready with its easily configurable passenger compartment. HARI will gladly set it up into a 9-seater with individual seating and a contactless payment system.
- It’s got a 2,430mm wheelbase, which is now longer and aids in vehicle stability and added room.
- It has a 1,080kg cargo capacity. This allows business owners to haul more cargo.
- It has 130bhp and 188lb-ft of torque on tap. This makes it capable of carrying more goods through most any driving condition.
- It’s got a length of 4,955mm, which translates to more room for driver and passengers, as well as added space for your load.
- It features a Load Sensing Proportioning Valve on its braking system. This means it will stop easily despite carrying heavy packages and goods.
- Fitted with a 6-speed manual gearbox, long drives are a cinch as the engine revs lower, helping save fuel and work a lot less.
- It’s got a car-like driving feel for increased comfort
- It’s backed by Hyundai’s brand of quality and reliability
- Further peace of mind is provided by a 5-year Unlimited Mileage warranty. This equates to worry driving and ownership.
So get in touch with your Hyundai dealer to find out more about the Hyundai H-100. It could just be the business transport tool you’re looking for.