As the urban jungle expands, small cars are today’s choice for smart city driving. Now with the Grand i10, Hyundai reworked its popular, multi-awarded small car to zip you through the tightest spots in style. Hyundai’s first subcompact hatchback is off to a grand start, showing that there’s art to city driving.
An LCD touchscreen with AM/FM radio and CD/DVD/MP3 players guarantee more than just listening pleasure. The four-speaker system allows everyone on board to enjoy music on equal volume. What’s more, the Grand i10 has a USB slot, an Auxiliary input and iPod connectivity with Bluetooth capability for you to play music your way.
Also contributing to the Grand i10’s fuel-efficient performance are the transmission systems available in 5-speed for the manual variant and 4-speed for the automatic variant. The manual transmission system has improved gearshift function and noise cancellation for smoother, exhilarating power shifts; while the automatic transmission has improved static gearshift with the installation of a clutch cushion plate that maintains stable gearshift performance.
- Grand i10 1.0 E 5MT – P518,000
- Grand i10 1.0 S 5MT – P558,000
- Grand i10 1.0 S 4AT – P588,000
- Grand i10 1.0 L 4AT – P658,000
- Grand i10 1.2 L 4AT – P688,000
Be one of the first to catch the Grand i10 on the following dates in our GRAND Mall Tour starting this February:
- Robinsons Galleria – February 15 – 24
- SM Center Las Piñas – February 15 – 19
- SM City Bicutan – February 15 – 19
- SM City Marikina – February 15 – 19
- SM City San Lazaro – February 15 – 19
- SM City Sucat – February 15 – 19
- Theatre Mall – February 15 – 16
- SM Mall of Asia – February 20 – 26
- SM City North EDSA – February 20 – 22
- Trinoma – February 21 – 23
- Glorietta – February 21 – 23
- Virra Mall – February 21 – 23