For the 2023 model year, the award-winning sport sedans come standard with three years of AcuraLink™ services, including Security and Remote packages, at no extra cost. More information about AcuraLink™ is available here.
Adding peace of mind and lower cost of ownership for TLX and TLX Type S customers is the new Acura Maintenance Package¹ – a complimentary maintenance plan offered to purchasers for the first two years or 24,000 miles¹ (whichever comes first) of vehicle ownership that covers select factory-scheduled maintenance, as indicated by TLX’s Maintenance Minder system and performed at a participating Acura dealership. The plan includes standard oil and filter changes, tire rotation and multi-point inspections. It also is fully transferrable to subsequent owners while active.
The 2023 Acura TLX has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $39,650 (excluding destination and handling), or approximately PhP2.27M . The more powerful 2023 TLX Type S starts with an MSRP of $55,350 (PhP3.17M) The 2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition (below) has a starting MSRP of $62,000 (PhP3.55M).
2023 TLX, TLX Type S Pricing & EPA Ratings
2023 TLX Highlights:
- Performance-focused ultra-rigid platform with double wishbone front suspension, multi-link rear suspension and standard 19-inch wheels
- 2.0-liter turbo engine with 272 hp (SAE net @ 6500 rpm), 280 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 1600-4500 rpm), 10-speed automatic transmission, and available fourth-generation Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™ (SH-AWD®)
- Adaptive Damper System with three different damping profiles (TLX with Advance Package)
- Three-mode Integrated Dynamics System with performance Sport mode
- High-tech interior with a standard 10.2-inch HD center display with True Touchpad Interface™, Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility and available Qi-compatible wireless charging (TLX A-Spec and TLX with Advance Package)
- Driver-focused cabin with available open-pore wood, Milano leather and 16-way power adjustable front seats (TLX with Advance Package)
- Available 17-speaker, 710-watt ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system enhances the listening experience for front and rear passengers (TLX A-Spec and TLX with Advance Package)
- Advanced safety includes standard next-generation passenger front airbag and AcuraWatch™ with Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) and Traffic Jam Assist (TJA); available driver assist features include Blind Spot Information (BSI) with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor (TLX with Technology Package)
2023 TLX Type S Highlights:
- Additional chassis bracing exclusive to TLX Type S increases torsional rigidity an additional 20 percent giving TLX Type S the stiffest Acura sedan chassis ever
- 3.0-liter Type S Turbo V6 with 355 hp (SAE net @ 5,500 rpm), 354 lb.-ft. of torque (SAE net @ 1,400-5,000 rpm) with performance-tuned 10-speed automatic transmission and Super Handling All-Wheel Drive™Adaptive Damper System with three different Type S-specific damping profiles
- Five-mode Integrated Dynamics System (IDS) with Type S-exclusive Sport+ mode
- Brembo® front brakes featuring 14.3-inch rotors and red four-piston fixed calipers
- Standard 20-inch wheels with a choice of Pirelli high-performance all-season or summer tires
- New front-fascia styling features open-surface Diamond Pentagon grille that improves cooling
- Type S-signature quad exhaust finishers with active exhaust valves
- High-tech interior with a standard 10.2-inch HD center display with True Touchpad Interface™ and standard Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ compatibility along with standard Qi-compatible wireless charging
- 17-speaker, 710-watt ELS STUDIO 3D® premium audio system enhances the listening experience for front and rear passengers
2023 TLX Type S PMC Edition Highlights:
- Handcrafted at the Performance Manufacturing Center (PMC)
- Exteriors finished in NSX premium nano-pigment paints:
- Curva Red (with Ebony Interior)130R White (with Red Interior)
- Long Beach Blue (with Orchid Interior)
- Carbon fiber decklid spoiler, rear diffuser, and interior trim panels
- Lightweight Copper Y-spoke wheels with Pirelli P-Zero Summer Tires (255/35)
- Berlina black roof panel, antenna, and door handles; gloss black exterior badgingBlack-chrome quad exhaust finishers
- Illuminated Type S side sills
- Premium floor mats with Type S badges and colored accent binding
- Flat bottom heated steering wheel
- Unique PMC Edition numbered serial plaque
1) Acura Maintenance Package covers certain factory scheduled maintenance on select eligible vehicles for two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. Certain models may require different maintenance schedules as recommended by the vehicle’s Maintenance Minder system and described in the vehicles’ Owner’s Manuals. See an Acura Dealer for vehicle eligibility, coverage details, and exclusions. Valid only in the United States of America.
2) Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) excluding tax, license, registration, destination charge, premium paints and accessories. Dealer prices may vary.
3) MSRP plus $1,095 destination charge ($1,995 for PMC Edition), excluding tax, license, registration, premium paints and accessories. Dealer prices may vary.
4) Based on 2023 EPA mileage ratings; Use for comparison purposes only; Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.