If you’re into the Philippine aftermarket scene, there’s a good chance that you’re familiar with PartsPro.ph.
July 2021 marks the 5th year of PartsPro.ph service to the Philippine automotive aftermarket stage. They have been carrying OEM, replacement and aftermarket parts and accessories since 2016.
Backed by notable names in the industry such as Raffy David and Billy Billano, PartsPro.ph wishes you to be part of their 5th anniversary celebration along with a brand reboot. This month-long celebration and reboot have attracted brand names such as KW Suspension, ST Suspension, DTE Pedalbox, Motul Philippines, ROTA Philippines, among others.
Here is a list of their implemented strategies starting July 2021:
- Month-long site-wide discounts for new and returning web and newsletter subscribers.
- More exclusive build-specific content revolving around mods and builds to build authority.
- More digital channel presence such as Shopee, Lazada, Viber, WhatsApp, on top of their current channels such as YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Pre-order and Installment Capabilities on the new facelifted website.
- Access to global network of suppliers for everything automotive.
- Access to non-Philippine release automotive parts and accessories.
- Exclusive, limited production items from both their partners and suppliers to be showcased this month.
- Collaboration efforts with industry influencers.
With this new direction, PartsPro.ph is aiming to grow their impact. Be part of their next chapter moving forward as they venture further into the digital space of the aftermarket scene. PartsPro.ph aims to push forward a future that could make a significant cultural impact across the country.