Maxus Philippines, a member of the Ayala Group of Companies (AC Motors), makes owning a British-bred vehicle easier, enabling more Filipino motorists to drive home a vehicle fitting for home or work.
Maxus Philippines, in partnership with BPI Family Savings Bank Inc, is providing a financing option so for hardworking Filipinos looking to acquire a new vehicle.
Running from July 1 to 31 only, Zero Cash Out program is available for all of Maxus Philippines’ current models.
All applicable cash discounts will still be applied to further lower the SRP, thereby lowering the monthly amortization amounts. There is no actual down payment to be paid to the dealer. Approved customers will be asked to execute a Hold-Out Agreement from BPI or BPI Family Savings Bank Account to fulfill the down payment requirement. Clients availing of the Zero Down Payment Promo will also enjoy the benefit of earning interest on their assigned account on hold. If they wish to terminate or withdraw their deposit on hold, they may do so after the 24th monthly payment as long as their auto loan account is updated and not in past due status.
Here are the following discounted prices and special promos on Maxus models:
- The T60 pickup truck starts at P948,000 (from P998,000 SRP) at P23,682 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment
- The G50 MPV starts at P1,068,000 (from P1,088,000 SRP) at P26, 679 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment
- The D60 SUV starts at P1,118,000 (from P1,148,000 SRP) at P27,928 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment
- The V80 van starts at P1,430,000 (from P1,570,000 SRP) at P35,722 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 30% down payment
- The G10 van starts at P1,710,000 (from P1,790,000 SRP) at P42,716 monthly, with a BPI deposit amount as low as 20% down payment
Aside from this, the chattel mortgage fee and the first year comprehensive insurance are free of charge.