With the COVID-19 pandemic still gripping the country and pretty much the rest of the world, carmakers are looking for ways to make car shopping safer while still giving buyers the full-on buying experience. Motor Image Pilipinas, official Subaru distributor in the country, does so as it rolls out Subaru SPEED.
The Shopping Platform from Electronic Enquiry up to Delivery (SPEED) is a one-stop shop where buyers can essentially acquire their Subaru vehicle from the safety of their home. By visiting https://www.subaru.asia/ph/en/promotions/sales/276/subaru-speed , one will be able to do everything from inquiries to having the vehicle delivered to their home.
While on their SPEED site, one can:
- Request for a Brochure: Buyers not only get the chance to download digital brochures but can likewise talk to a Sales Consultant via Zoom, FB Messenger, or Microsoft Teams to get a better understanding of the vehicle they’re looking to purchase.
- Get pricing on new vehicles, as well as after-sales and service packages
- Go for a Virtual Test Drive
- At Home Test Drives: If a Virtual Test Drive is not enough, buyers can book a Subaru test drive wherein the vehicle will be brought to their home
- Check out the Dealership and Financing package that best suits their needs
With all these, one can purchase their dream Subaru without putting themselves and others at risk. Visit https://www.subaru.asia/ph/en/promotions/sales/276/subaru-speed for more details.